Yet another good way (if you have Windows) is to grab a copy of the MSDE
(comes with most distros of Office, on the CD.. you'll hafta search for
it), which is essentially a stripped down version of Microsoft SQL Server.

Install that, and on your start menu somewhere (it'll say like MSDE or
something), there will be the Import and Export Wizard.

It supports tonnes of database formats, and allows you to map fields to
other fields. Use that in conjunction with a MySQL ODBC driver, and
you're cooking with gravy.

Mike