Well, the switch statement will only run ONE of the functions, never both.
The default runs and then you break out of the switch, also: shouldn't
default be at the bottom of the switch? or is that just convention? Anyways,
there is no way for main() to ever "pass" anything to test_one(), since only
one or the other is called in the switch (unless your switch is in a loop and
$action changes in that loop).

Oh, your passing it back in via a form and then telling it to use: test_one.
Oh, ummm, everytime you submit the code you are calling a new "instance" of
the script. It will never remember variables between instances unless they
are passed to the script via POST and hidden fields. At least as far as I
know...but I might be missing something.

I would try and do whatever you are trying to do without resorting to a
resubmit or just pass the variable to the function inside main:
test_one($array_global);

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

--

Henrik Hudson