On Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:27, brendan wrote:
> Your too late for that ..
> recipie boy  (aka speedboy) already had a go at us southerners
> I reckon you noreasterners are for it next ..
> Im working on finding out where he's from so we can make fun of his state
> .. Im working hard..
> ill find out..
> then the jokes'll be flying..
> ;)

I see what you mean... he's not making it easy for you.

$ whos nomicrosoft.org
              [whois.geektools.com]
Query:     nomicrosoft.org
Registry:  whois.opensrs.net
Results:
Registrant:
 No Organisation
 No Address
 No City, No State No Zip
 DE

 Domain Name: NOMICROSOFT.ORG

 Sponsoring Reseller; for Technical Support
 with respect to this domain contact:
    easyDNS Technologies Inc., [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    +1.416.535.8672
    http://www.easydns.com

 Administrative Contact:
    Karotte, Rutsche  [EMAIL PROTECTED]