well then you have to work on client side...doing urlenconde after receive
parameters is useless. So i guess your client (end user) is not using a html
form but sending parameters via HTTP GET as you said..

if you were using a html form you won't have this problem... so if you want
to pass the parameters via HTTP GET then you client (end user or whatever)
should do a little work like replace

% by %25

so i you want to send

'script.php?text=%0A%01%00%B1%B2'

what you should send in order to work properly

'script.php?text= %250A%2501%2500%25B1%25B2'

Note that all % were changed by %25.

I tested it and it worked.

Hope this helps