On Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:34, Matthew Delmarter wrote:
> I have developed a site using PHP and MySQL.
>
> My question:
> How do I share the data stored in the database with another site?
>
> Regards,
>
> Matthew

If you mean to let another site access your mysql data directly, you'll
need to set up appropriate permissions for mysql. Check the mysql docs,
under Mysql User Account management.

--
David Robley      Techno-JoaT, Web Maintainer, Mail List Admin, etc
CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES      Flinders University, SOUTH AUSTRALIA

   My favourite mythical creature? The honest politician.