Hi,

I have installed PHPMyAdmin-2.2.0 on my webserver in a directory of one my
virtual hosts.  My machine is running Apache 1.3.12 and BIND DNS server.
I have MySQL installed already and I have already tested successfully
using the text commands.

My Apache configuration has virtual host directives in it and my main page
is a virtual host itself.  On the browser when I type
"www.mydomain.com/path_to_PHPMyadmin", to access it, I encounter an error
message that says:

MySQL Connection Fialed Host 'mydomain.com' is not allowed to connect this
MySQL server.

However when I type the host name on my browser
'ns.mydomain.com/path_to_PHPMyadmin', I can access PHPMyadmin
successfully.

Is there something that I have to set in MYSQL to allow it to recognize
virtual host names?

Can I do a cross server MySQL administration also.  I mean put PHPMyAdmin
on one server and have it administer the databases of a MySQL server
located at a different machine with different IP?

Thanks.

Peter