Hi, thank you for your attention

This is only a sample to understand how the session work, in order to use them
in a more complex web applications
The goal is verify how to pass the var $count through each of the three pages
by the php session function

Particularly, when as usually, a client has the session/cookies disabled
Call First.php $count=1
Go to the Second.php, here $count would be always = 1 (but with session
disabled $count stay not defined)
Go to the Third.php ==>> always $count=1 (but with session disabled $count
stay not defined)
Go to the First.php $count=2 (with session disabled $count is always =1)
and go on....

1) Ok is a writing mistake
2) I delete the hidden variable 'count' in the form, but the pb is not solved
yet
3) The final php script has more fork I had to use header("Location...)
4) Yes!!! Is only a sample :-)
5) Deleted the hidden var

Why with session enabled all is OK
and with session disabled all is KO???