Hi,
I have problem with array function that return an array and preserved the key
of the array argument. Take example of array_diff:
I have 2 arrays that has index 0,1,2, ... as the key, and use it as the
argument, say $arrA, and $arrB,

$arrC = array_diff($arrA, $arrB);

since the key are preserved, arrC is no longer indexed from 0. Well, in most
cases I don't care about the key if it's just indexed array. But since the
key I preserved, I can no longer do

for($i=0; $i<count($arrC);$i++)
  echo $arrC[$i];

if it happens that the returned indedex in array C 19, 20,25, for example.
Any workaround?

Thanks.
Reuben D. Budiardja