On Saturday 03 November 2001 21:12, Steve Werby wrote:
> "Ryan Christensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > You can do this in a per-page basis w/:
> >
> > $modified = stat("yourfile.html");
> > echo date("l, F dS",$modified[9]);
>
> Also see getlastmod() and filemtime().

I am interested in this also. I understand the way it is working here, but
what about using a common footer.inc which contains the last modified script,
to show the last modified date of another inc file, body.inc, inside page.php?
This would have to know the body.inc file name loaded into page.php I guess.
That'd sure be easier than adding the script to several hundred seperate
pages.

--
Chip W.