A. Dixon wrote:

> So say I have a link on the page that the checkbox is on to a file called
> program.php How would I add name value pairs to the querystring when
> someone clicks on the checkbox?  Then when I click on the link program.php
> it should read program.php?checkbox1=on   where checkbox1 is the name of
> the checkbox that is selected.

When you can use JavaScript, you can set/get any query string with
location object and can make a new request with the query string.

You can catch any event that JavaScript supports including click
at checkbox,etc, to change query string, to make a new request, etc.

Try to take a look at JavaScript book/reference, you'll see how it
can be done :)

--
Yasuo Ohgaki