From: "GaM3R" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2001 1:54 PM
Subject: [PHP] &amp; in url's

; The separator used in PHP generated URLs to separate arguments.
; Default is "&".
;arg_separator.output = "&amp;"

; List of separator(s) used by PHP to parse input URLs into variables.
; Default is "&".
; NOTE: Every character in this directive is considered as separator!
;arg_separator.input = ";&"

now how can i replicate this on a per vhost level? i dont want to run it
globally, i just need it for 1 vhost that im running that is meant to be all
xhtml 1.1 compliant but the dammm PHPSESSID is screwing things up

Cameron
outworld.cx