In setting up a form to allow a user to upload a file,
upon submission of that form, you can get the actual
file name that is being uploaded by accessing the
variable:

$userfile_name

(assuming the form element's name where the user
specifies the file is "$userfile").

Is there a way to get the full path as well?  ie:

"c:\program files\this directory\uploaded_file.txt"

?  I tried echoing out $userfile to no avail.  I also tried
some javascript that when the form was submitted,
the value for the userfile element was copied to a hidden
form element, but that didn't work either.

Any ideas? Suggestions?

Chris