Hello,
I use a lot Flash with PHP. I really don't understand why your browser opens
a new window. Could you tell me exactly which function you run
(loadVariablesNum ...) and which browser you are using. (MAC IE5 doesn't
work well with loadVariablesNum.

Eric

www.b-tween.com
web design > e-communication > e-education

--
Eric Trezza