I currently have a script which gathers information from a site, adds a new
variable and then resubmits it as a post back to the originating script.

I need to gather the header information from the final response to
categorise the errors received. At the moment the error I get is not
consistant with the information that has been sent.

My hosting server, w/ Apache/1.3.19 PHP 4.0.6 and Linux does not have the
CURL lib installed.

Any help much appreciated.
Jonathan S Hardiman