It seems you data are down-taken to Integers (int) instead of the correct
variable type.
Try to define the array as an array of correct types, otherwise the array
will be "int type" and will contain integers (1.2 taken to 1, 0,5 taken to
0, and so on)
3A8ED7A62794D311AA7700508B6164EC08DCA38A@SCPTS01">news:3A8ED7A62794D311AA7700508B6164EC08DCA38A@SCPTS01...