> In general, if you think your old code is an "asset" and you're just
> protecting it, think again.  All code is obsolete before it's
> finished.  It's only your skills/experience that really matter
> and the best way to protect them is to share your work and learn
> from others.

PERFECT ANSWER, George. Both this last paragraph and all the rest before
it. I was going to make the same comments, but it's not needed now.

An all your message should be tattoed on the faces of the idiots that,
instead of posting job offers for "webmasters able to set up highly
dynamic sites with the lowest expenses in HW and SW tools" specify
that "they will only accept candidates with knowledge of this or that
proprietary, expensive and generally screwed tool/IDE".

        mweb