The second script would still need some way of knowing what data to pull
from the database.  Some sort of unique key could be generated by the first
script when the data is inserted into the database, and that key used to
pull the data in the second page.  Of course, the key would probably have
to be passed in the URL, which may or may not defeat the purpose, depending
on why it is you are trying to keep the URL "clean".

Perhaps a cookie?  I've been fighting with those little buggers all day and
I think I've just about got them whipped into shape.

At 06:20 PM 11/20/2001, Chris Kay wrote:

>How about storing it in a db or a file and retrieve it from the 2nd php
>script..

>                  Chris Kay - Tech Support - IDEAL Internet
>email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] phone: +61 2 4628 8888 fax: +61 2 4628 8890

Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

http://www.mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K   ICQ: 11646404  Y!: rscrawford
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

invisible to the eye."  --Antoine de Saint Exupéry

"Push the button, Max!"