Från: Rob Bennion [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Skickat: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 13:05
Till: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ämne: Re: [PHP] Installing PHP with windows

Richard,
I have got to admit I don't really understand much about servers and their
software. What I want to do is to be able to create and test php pages
'offline' like I currently do with my asp pages using PWS.

Would I be able to install apache with my windows set up or would I have to
install linux on the machine?

Thanks

Rob