Hi,
I've got a login script that uses sessions. To end a login session, I simply
delete the session variables and do a session_destroy() which seems to logout
everyone ok. The problem comes when I do a header() call afterwards to
redirect after logging out.

It seems the header() call stops my logging out working correctly?! Does
anyone have an idea of why header would interfere with seesion functions?

Thank,
Jordan
--
Jordan Elver