Hi,
I wonder if there's a way to find the line number of the calling script
from a function, like the error messages PHP generates. An example:

In an included file I have a function and want to do something similar to:

function foo($obj) {
    if (!is_object($obj)) {
        echo "Error: supplied argument is not an object in ";
        echo __FILE__ . " line " . __LINE__;

But __FILE__ and __LINE__ refers to the current file, ie. the file with
the function in, and not the file where the function is called from.
The first one I can solve by using $SCRIPT_NAME, but what about the line
number???