On Lun 19 Nov 2001 17:45, you wrote:
> I have a small script that recieves mails and does some work with it. What
> it has to do, it does it great, for now. The problem is that some lines
> come in encoded (at least thats my thought). For example:
>
> Martín Marqués -> =?iso-8859-1?q?Mart=EDn=20Marqu=E9s?=

Unfortunetly, I have to responde to my own mail. :-)

The function I was looking for is quoted_printable_decode(string str), but if
I apply it to all the string, I don't get what I want. Shouldn't this
function see the =?iso-8859-1?q? and decode from there on, or do I have to do
by hand with regular expressions?

By the way, isn't it different if the charset used is different? I mean, it's
crear that I'm using iso-8859-1 here, but some one else could be using some
other charset. Does it make a difference?

Saludos... :-)

--
Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?