> I just want to know how to make a <form> inside a <form> get to respond or
 > dont make any browser errors?

This is prohibited by either SGML DTDs if HTML
4.01(http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/interact/forms.html#h-17.3):

<!ELEMENT FORM - - (%block;|SCRIPT)+ -(FORM) -- interactive form -->

and XML DTDs of XHTML 1.0 (http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/#prohibitions)
"form
    cannot contain other form elements."

So, it is a good reason why browsers don't like it.

Respect to your original problem, value of element <select> can be changed by
JavaScript
without submitting the whole form.

Here is a little example (this behaves like a combobox ,common input + select with
history list):

<input type="text" name="combo_input" style="width:5em"
    onKeypress="combo_select.value=''; return true;"><br>
 <select name="combo_select" style="width:5em" tabindex=-1
    onChange="combo_input.value=combo_select.value; return true;"
    onFocus="this.blur; return true;">
  <option value="one">one</option>
  <option value="two">two</option>
  <option value="three">three</option>