I am trying to use php and gnupg on my virtual host to send user input to
myself in encryptd form.  The problem I am having is that  I have installed
gnupg in my user account and it is functional, but the keyring and keys that
I have generated are under my user name for the account.  Php runs under the
user name "nobody" and does not have access to the keys for encryption.  I
have spoken to a tech at the company who said that I would not be allowed to
install keys under "nobody".  I'm not quite sure I believe this.

Anyway, as a way to get around this, I have tried to run the php script as
cgi, by putting the script into the cgi-bin in my user directory.   This way
the scripts should run as my username.  Here is the script:

#!/usr/local/bin/php
$filename = "/home/gildedpg/public_html/mydata.txt";
$newfile = fopen($filename, "w+") or die("Couldn't create file.");

fclose($newfile);

$msg = "<p>File created!</p>";

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
<? echo "$msg"; ?>

This is the error I get:

CGIwrap Error: System Error: execv() failed

Error: No such file or directory (2)

If anyone could tell me why this script will not run, or better yet, make any
suggestions to make this process workwithout using cgi, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
SW