I'm using timestamps (God bless the little things) to keep track of database
updates, so to give users the latest updates by the second. Kinda neat. But
anyway, the timestamps are in one table, and when something is that table is
changed, it automatically updates.

However, I have another table which I want to affect the timestamps. Is
there a command for 'manually' updating a timestamp rather than by SQL's own
logic?

Thanks in advance.

Cosmin Laslau