"Urb Lejeune" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> Don't run PWS. Go to nusphere.com and get the complete package
> of Apache, PHP, Perl, and MySQL works like a champ.

Don't have $400 to blow on a configuration wizard for otherwise free
software.  It's a nice idea, though.

Did, however, take the spirit of your advice and installed Apache as my
local server, a very good idea. Unfortunately, my session script is still
screwing up, but this time it's telling me why (or trying to.)  Says it
can't open the session data file.  That's a start, I guess.

Regards