PHP and MySQL Web Development by Luke Welling and Laura Thomson may be what
you are looking for if you are going to use mysql as the database.  There
are introductory chapters for mysql and php.  The book then moves on to more
advanced topics related to using php with mysql.  It also includes a
detailed chapter and sample code for building a shopping cart.

Fred

000001c1786d$dde9cce0$5aa3fea9@serv">news:000001c1786d$dde9cce0$5aa3fea9@serv...