Hello everyone,

I just installed RedHat 7.2 on my Intel system.  I installed Apache and
PHP 4.0.6.  I followed some of the suggestions on www.php.net on the
FAQ.  I tried to test it with a helloworld.php that they suggested.
Right now I am not getting any output at all.  I looked a the source
code in the browser and it is there, but some how it is not parsing
it.  Can anyone help me with this?  Or give me some suggestion what is
going on.  Apache is up and running propery too, I think.  Thanks for
your help.

Cheers,

Hai Nguyen.