On Wed, 28 Nov 2001 20:57:41 +0100 impersonator of [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Zeev
Suraski) planted &I saw in php.general:

>There were some last minute issues that required further testing...

It could be stated on the site, or (and) tar could be re-moved. As far as
I am concerned, as soon as something is placed on the web, you have no
control over reference to it..  And access you can regulate of c0urse:)

>Zeev
>
>At 20:53 28/11/2001, Julio Nobrega Trabalhando wrote:
>>   Mind if I ask why? I do have a few ideas, but I feel I am terribly wrong
>>about them :-)
>>
>>--
>>
>>Julio Nobrega
>>
>>No matter where you go, &this.
>>
>>"Zeev Suraski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
>>5.1.0.14.2.20011128204245.01e71090@localhost">news:5.1.0.14.2.20011128204245.01e71090@localhost...
>> > And for a good reason.  Please don't publish such URLs in the future...
>> >
>> > Zeev

i Leon