I am trying to set my session data to be stored in MySQL so I am using
session_set_save_handler() which sets the six user-level session storage
functions (which I have already defined).

Will session_set_save_handler automatically run the appropiate storage
function when required (like when i say session_register("Variable"))
--OR-- do I specifically have to run that function
(mysql_sessions_write(SID,$Value))  from my script when I want to save
info to the session table?

I would appreciate any scripts anyone might have that would illustrate
how this works, the PHP manual and online examples I have found just are
not cutting it.

Thank you.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]