You can protect folder where your scripts lie with NT/2000 security - so
only allowed users will be able to run scripts from this folder.

----- Original Message -----
From: "SED" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Feroze Md. Arif'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 11:45 AM
Subject: RE: [PHP] Authenticating Users with their Windows Login - Desperate

Hi, I'm not sure if it works (I have W2K) but when a user logs into your
server you can lead the login to a path on the server e.g. to a PHP-file
which contains that person password/login (though it's not the same as
the user logged in with). So if the user changes his password via
Windows it will not effect the PHP-file.

Myself have been trying to find a way to do what you asked about but
without any luck. If you find it please let me know.

Regards,
Sumarlidi Einar Dadason

SED - Graphic Design
Tel.       4615501