I am attempting to allow users to download csv files that are created
dynamically from a database.  In order to do so  I use:

header( "Content-Disposition: attachment, filename=query.csv");

This works fine in NS, but not in IE, as it always attempts to save the file
using the script name instead of the filename in the header.  I have read
numerous posts and articles on MS site as well as this list about bugs in MS
4.01 5.0 and 5.5, but each article claims that the problem is fixed with SP2
etc.  I have installed each of the service packs and have not been able to
get this to work correclty on any of them.

Has anyone had success in getting IE to use the correct filename when
downloading dynamically generated files?

Fred