"Jon Drukman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> sometimes I am seeing behavior where a form on one page that references a
> session variable doesn't carry over the change to the next page.

i just figured this out from reading the user comments at php.net.  form
posted variables don't automatically override session vars.

so i added a loop at the top of each page which overwrites all session vars
from posted form vars.  unfortunately if you go straight to one of the
middle pages (this is a 6 page form) you wind up wiping out whatever is
recorded on that page.  i'll figure out something.... i hope...

-jsd-