Hello all,

I have a problem with a php script, which I want to use to fetch two data
(integer) from a MySQL table, divide the first by the second, and store the
value resulting in an double array. That seems not very difficult, but I
always have the error 'Cannot use a scalar value as an array' when I use my
script.

Here it is :

  $result = mysql_query("SELECT timestamp_c,connectes,num FROM
stats_serveurs WHERE timestamp_c LIKE '".$date."%' "AND serveur='".
$serveur."'", $link);

  $max = 0;
  $reps = mysql_num_rows($result);
  for($i = 1; $i<=$reps; $i++){
    $row = mysql_fetch_row($result);
    $serveur[$i]['heure'] = $row[0];
    $serveur[$i]['connectes'] = (int) ($row[1] / $row[2]); // Error!
    $max = max($max, $serveur[$i]['connectes']);
  }

Any help is welcome ! :-)

--
Xavier.