HTTP/1.0 200 OK
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 21:09:57 GMT
Server: WebSitePro/2.4.9
Accept-ranges: bytes
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//ES">
<!-- Copyright ® 1999-2001 Jogua Web Solutions v3.0 -->
<!-- BOF: default.inc 2001-12-04 18:09:57 -->

<head>
<title>Anglers Aventuras \ Inicio</title>
etc. etc...

Note the CRLFs missing after the headers :-/
So the browser -naturally- understand those HTML remarks as being part
of the header, and the HTML starting after those two CRLF I have in my
HTML file.

I know I can "fix" this just typing two CRLFs at the very beggining of
my PHP file, but I'm not supposed to do that. And even if I do that, the
header is still incomplete (i.e. mime type missing).

Is this a know bug, an unknown bug or my code?
I don't think I screwed something up because I'm not playing with the
headers here.

This happens with 2 different servers, both running WebSite Pro 2.4 and
PHP 4.0.6 (one Windows 2000 Advanced Server and the other Windows XP Pro).

The only thing strange with my code is that I use many nested inclusions
(not recursion, just including a file in an included file wich at it's
time is included in another, etc.).

Regards,
Ernesto