look at read permissions, does the web server have permissions to read those
files?

-----Original Message-----
From: Deron [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 9:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Strange problem with some includes...

I have this page:
http://www.metalages.com/2002/reviews/rev-evergrey-insearchoftruth.php

If you look on the bottom, it says: Warning: Failed opening
'http://www.metalages.com/includes/relatedinfo/inc-evergrey.php' for
inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/home/www/metalages/2002/reviews/rev-evergrey-insearchoftruth.php on line
209

The weird thing is, those paths are CORRECT and DO contain those files!
WEIRD! Has anyone had something like this happen or know a cause as to why
this would not work even if the paths it is looking for are 100% correct? If
you need to know the code in my page I'll be happy to provide, I'm stumped!

Deron
www.metalages.com