On Friday 07 December 2001 09:43 am, you wrote:
> Does anyone have any scripts or know a location to point me to where I can
> dynamically create Microsoft Word documents using PHP.

You said you wanted to create some nicely formatted forms -- what's wrong
with HTML and style sheets?  Assuming you have some control over your end
users' browsers, you should be able to create a well-formatted, easy-to-use
HTML form no problem.

Otherwise, I'd look at LaTeX or maybe DocBook format.

--kurt