You are getting that error because you have sent output to the browser
BEFORE you try to set the cookie information.  When dealing with cookies, it
is important to do all processing before sending any output to the browser.

Jeremy Reed

002b01c181b2$52343700$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:002b01c181b2$52343700$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...