Hello All,
I have switched hosting companies.  previous server was
php4.04pl1 now I am on a server that is php4.06.

I have a file (functions.php) that stores all my SESSION
and other functions.  A Header file, that has the general
feel and look of the site. In brief most of my pages have
include("functions.php");
include("header.php");

I also use the Header(Location: mysite.com) kind of
functions a lot.

Well, it worked fine in the prev server, now it does not. I
read the documentation
(http://download.php.net/manual/en/function.header.php)
, and it suggests to use of the ob_start() and
ob_end_clean() etc...  I used those. I can redirect, but
now, my SESSION does not work!!!

Anybody had a similar experience? Please help...
thanks.
erisen