it's just I would've gone ahead and tried one way to see if it gave me a
parse error - but then again, I like doing things the hard way... :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Gaylen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 4:05 PM
To: Martin Towell; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] Re: Simple Question

To be honest, the book PHP4 Developer's Guide by Blake Schwendiman has it
listed as strip_slashes().  I just happened to be reading it when I saw the
original message and copied it as it's listed in the index.  So, rather than
blaming him, I took the blame :).  I then grabbed the Docs and saw it didn't
have the underscore.  Am I vindicated?

Gaylen
Home http://www.gaylenandmargie.com <http://www.gaylenandmargie.com>
PHP KISGB v2.6 Guest Book http://www.gaylenandmargie.com/phpwebsite