Are you sure you want to send an external POST request to a PHP script on
the same server?  That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.  Why not
simply include file1_1.php4 directly from file_1.php4.

However, assuming you have some logical reason for wanting to do this, it
is rather simple.  In your POST request just add another header.  The
header looks like this:

  Authorization: Basic Zm9vOmJhcg==

So just fputs() this after your POST.

The format of Basic auth is amazingly simplistic.  Try a

  base64_decode('Zm9vOmJhcg==')

and you will see that it turns into:

  foo:bar

ie. just username:password.  So you would most likely want something like:

 fputs($sock, 'Authorization: ' . base64_encode("$user:$pass") . "\r\n");

-Rasmus