Hi! =)

I'm doing a website that will be using a pay-per-month membership
program. There's a field for 'lastpaid' that holds the date the last
paid (sorry to state the obvious). My questions are these:
1) What would be the best way to format it so PHP can see if it's been
30 days since it was last paid?
2) What line of code would be used to check?
3) Would I set the field type to DATE, DATETIME, TIMESTAMP or soemthing
else?

Any help you can give would be much appreciated! I woulda taken the time
to study it more in-depth but I'm trying to get as much done on this in
5 hours as I can. =)

 ~ Tim

--
and Software on your Site. http://www.phpgalaxy.com/aff/