Hey there,

sortta simple question... Is it just me or can't you access hashes within
strings?
This works...
print("Some text $myarray[0]<BR>\n");
This doesn't
print("Some text $myhash['mykey']<BR>\n");

i'm asking in relation to databases (not that that matters). If i fetch a row
from the database I can use the $array[0], [1], etc in the print statements
if i use mysql_fetch_array (oh sorry, u people call it associative arrays
instead of hashes, my mistake) i can't access $array['fieldname'] from within
a print statement but I CAN do
$DBID = $resultarray['idfieldname'];
and then use $DBID.....

regards