Jim Lucas wrote:

> php will return you four $vars to work with.
> check this out.
> http://www.php.net/manual/en/features.file-upload.php
>
> then work with the tmp file and get done with it what needs to be done
> before the script closes cause php will delete the file when the script is
> done.
>
> jim

Thanks Jim. Yes, I know about these variables. I am using there (specially
$userfile) to fopen. Problem is with file permission on server side. I don't
know how to bypass this problem unless I could say to HTTP where to store temp
files instead storing in tmp default dir. Support people insists I am trying
to read files with different owner, but I am just client.