I'm having a great deal of trouble with the new ldap_rename function...
it won't seem to work for me at all!

I am running on the following:
Solaris 8 on Ultra1e (dev server, 256M ram)
OpenLDAP 2.0.18
PHP 4.1.0

I can set the LDAP version no problem (from 2 to 3 to have this
function), but every time I try anything with the ldap_rename function,
it comes back as an unsupported call (protocol error). Does anyone out
there know why this would happen and how to get ldap_rename working?

OR

can someone give me a good idea of how to change a DN with PHP?

help!

--
Greg Ulyatt
REDNET Ltd.