* EMIN CALIKLI ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [Dec 25. 2001 01:47]:

> A system error has occurred.

> System error 1067 has occurred.

> The process terminated unexpectedly.

Oh my goodness, you gotta love Microsoft. You crash your car and the
policeman asks, "How did this happen?" You then tell the policeman,
"I drove the car. I hit mailbox 1067." Full of detail, right?

Unless someone else in this forum is using ISS and knows where to look
for a more detailed error (like an error.log?), my guess is that the gd
library needs something else and can't find it.

gd requires libpng, zlib and jpeg-6b. Now whether or not that DLL
already has that information built-in, I don't know.

Is there a tool for Windows that will let you see a specific DLL's
dependencies?

How did you install all of this? Did you use this package?

<http://www.php.net/do_download.php?download_file=php-4.1.0-Win32.zip>

Or are you using an older build?

Another thing I just noticed is the name of the file. Are you positive
the file isn't supposed to be named php_gd.dll instead of ph_gd.dll? Try
making a copy of it and renaming it php_gd.dll and try to load that
version.

If that doesn't work, try this DLL instead:

<http://php.weblogs.com/php_gd>

--
Brian Clark | Avoiding the general public since 1805!
Fingerprint: 07CE FA37 8DF6 A109 8119 076B B5A2 E5FB E4D0 C7C8