Hello all,

In an effort NOT to make this sound like spam I will be as vague as possible.

My suite mates and I are trying to put together a conference (classes and exhibits)
based around PHP and MYSQL. They are a very successful conference
company and I am a lowly developer who the give out some office space to. The plan is
to offer the classes and conference free of charge to all who want to
come.

This is an idea we recently started kicking around. I was wondering if there is anyone
on this list who wouldn't mind lending me a few minutes in exchanging
emails so that I can ask for a little input on how you all would feel about this.

I apologize for posting something a bit off topic here.

Thanks,

Gerard Onorato