Hello everybody!

Apart from the usual best wishes for 2002, I have a question: does
anyone know of a good security list/newsletter/bulletin for PHP?
Actually, any kind of good source would be great, even if it's net
security in general -- what I'm looking for is:
1. Mostly PHP security (including PHP packages with vulnerabilities)
and
2. A good source (I'd like to subscribe to an active
list/newsletter/bulletin so they publish info from other sources as well
-- not only original data they found out without any external info).

Too much to ask? :-)

Bogdan