[Sorry if this is a re-post but I have been having some email problems and
cant find original in the archive]

I have a PHP application that is working fine on my Windows 98 system but
when I try it on my Windows 2000 setup (which has recently had PHP/MySQL
installed) there is a problem.  When I post from a form with a Browse/File
field when I check to see if the temp file exists it douse not.  This check
is being done in the page being posted to. The strange thing is that the
file the varable is set to is something like E:\WINNT\TEMP\phpD4.tmp and I
thought PHP used tmp (E:\tmp is where the session data is held).

Any idea what is wrong.

Regards,
Ben

* Ben Edwards                            +44 (0)7970 269 522 *
* Homepage                http://www.gifford.co.uk/~bedwards *
* i-Contact Progressive Video    http://www.videonetwork.org *
* Smashing the Corporate image     http://www.subvertise.org *
* Bristol's radical news            http://www.bristle.co.uk *
* PGP : F0CA 42B8 D56F 28AD 169B  49F3 3056 C6DB 8538 EEF8   *