I am trying to get php compiled as a servlet. In the past (tomcat 3.x days)
one would point  the php configure option (--with-servlet  )to the location of the
servlet.jar
Tomcat 4 seems to have many many servlet jars and I cannot seem to find the correct one
to link against. Is Sam Ruby still out there somewhere?
Thanks in advance.
--
Vincent Stoessel [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Java Linux Apache Mysql Php (JLAMP) Engineer