Hello All,

I would like to convert integers like the day, month and year to a date representation
to store it in a session variable.

There's a form where the user posts day, month and year. So then I run
checkdate($month,$day,$year) and make sure the date is valid.

So, let's say I have 12 for month, 30 for day and 2001 as year. Do I have to create a
timestamp? How to create a
TimeStamp?

I need to store it as 30/12/2001 (but not a string) not only on a session variable but
also to make it easier to work with a MySQL table.

After that I want to play with it as a string so I will use the date() function,
that's why it is important to save it as a validade date format value.

Any sugestions?

Thank you in advance,

Carlos Fernando.
Linux User #207984